• Leadership & Communication skills – able to lead and communicate effectively with a kitchen brigade and with front-of-house.
• Fine dining experience is required – either in an executive role or as a member of a fine dining kitchen.
• Management experience is highly preferred.
• Four-year college degree is preferred.
• Organization skills – an eye for detail and cleanliness is essential in leading a kitchen.
• This is a full-time position. Must have open availability to lead the kitchen during service hours and also be able to attend meetings outside of normal work hours.
• A genuine spirit for hospitality – we are an experience-driven establishment that will always try to please our guests first and foremost.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling and managing personnel in the kitchen.
• Directing all tasks in the kitchen – including general upkeep and cleaning.
• Communicating effectively with the front-of-house on anything concerning the kitchen or menu.
• Ensuring that quality standards for food – from preparation to plating – are always executed at the highest level.
• Designing and executing seasonal menus in a timely manner and being able to explain dishes and preparation techniques to the front-of-house.
• Managing food costs, prices, and waste to maintain a profitable business.
• Helping your teammates with any tasks that need to be done in the kitchen.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com
or stop by in-person Tuesday through Thursday after 2pm to set up an interview. We can’t wait to hear from you!