117 Prime is looking for a new Server!
Server – Downtown Memphis
- Create an excellent guest experience by interacting with guests in a personable and professional manner
- Guide guests’ experience by making food and beverage recommendations
- Stay knowledgeable on all menu items, specials, and menu changes to answer guest questions, make recommendations, and provide the most up-to-date information to guests
- Accurately record and communicate orders to bar and kitchen making note of any dietary needs, food allergies, or special requests; communicate with hosts and management about table times to ensure orders are properly coursed to meet company standards
- Process orders and payments accurately and efficiently adhering to proper cash and credit card handling policies and procedures
- Develop an efficient work pace to deliver composed service with a calm demeanor during periods of high-volume
- Maintain and comply with state sanitation/health regulations
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent working knowledge of different food preparation techniques and cuisines; Excellent working knowledge of wines, cocktails, and other beverages; Alternatively, an eagerness and commitment to learn
- Knowledge of all local health department requirements for safe food handling and sanitation standards; Knowledge of responsible and legal alcoholic beverage service
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- A passion for quality and respect for team members and guests
- 2+ years of experience in a fine dining and/or high-volume restaurant preferred
- Ability to move, bend, lift, carry, push, and place objects weighing up to 25+ pounds without assistance; Stand or Walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift; Complete tasks that require repetitive motion
- Valid TABC certification
To apply, please submit form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by in-person Tuesday through Thursday after 2pm to set up an interview. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What We Offer
Paid Time Off
Sound like something you’re interested in?
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- References (Optional)