117 Prime – one of downtown’s fastest-growing fine dining restaurants – has an immediate need for a new head chef! At 117 Prime, we are a team dedicated to excellence, consistency, and continual growth. Whether you’re an up-and-coming chef looking to lead your first kitchen, or you’re a seasoned veteran chef looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Leadership & Communication skills – able to lead and communicate effectively with a kitchen brigade and with front-of-house.
• Fine dining experience is required – either in an executive role or as a member of a fine dining kitchen.
• Management experience is highly preferred.
• Four-year college degree is preferred.
• Organization skills – an eye for detail and cleanliness is essential in leading a kitchen.
• This is a full-time position. Must have open availability to lead the kitchen during service hours and also be able to attend meetings outside of normal work hours.
• A genuine spirit for hospitality – we are an experience-driven establishment that will always try to please our guests first and foremost.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling and managing personnel in the kitchen.
• Directing all tasks in the kitchen – including general upkeep and cleaning.
• Communicating effectively with the front-of-house on anything concerning the kitchen or menu.
• Ensuring that quality standards for food – from preparation to plating – are always executed at the highest level.
• Designing and executing seasonal menus in a timely manner and being able to explain dishes and preparation techniques to the front-of-house.
• Managing food costs, prices, and waste to maintain a profitable business.
• Helping your teammates with any tasks that need to be done in the kitchen.
If this sounds like you, schedule an appointment with us by emailing email@example.com with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer
Paid Time Off
Sound like something you’re interested in?
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- References (Optional)