117 Prime is looking for a new Head Chef that has an owner mentality.
The head chef is responsible for an efficient, high-quality and profitable kitchen operation. Oversees the kitchen through management of kitchen staff, making high-level decisions about food being served and meeting the requests of our guests.
- Leadership & Management skills
- Ownership mentality and delivery of exceptional food and beverage
- Strong degree of commitment in delivering high-quality food, product standards, sanitation and safety.
- Ability to manage a budget and keep accurate records, while continually building sales, and growing a profitable restaurant
- Experience leading a high-volume, upscale restaurant
- Formal Culinary Education or 4-Year College Degree (Preferred)
- Professional demeanor with both staff and guests
- Minimum of 10 years in the restaurant business
- Minimum of 2 years in at least assistant management or sous chef position
- Servsafe Certified or Food Handler certification (Preferred)
- Must be capable to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per day
- Must be capable of lifting over 50lbs.
- Ability to cook on the line with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
What We Offer
Health care to make sure you’re covered.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off to relax and reset.
Life insurance to cover the uncertanties of life.
After 1-year you will be able to qualify for 401k contributions.
Sound like something you’re interested in?
Please provide in email:
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- References (Optional)